Sunday, August 23, 2009

Stash Report Week #34

It's been a long week!

I finished 2 more place mats (I do have a purpose for these!), a skirt for the Assistant (I should take a picture!), and a pillow case for the Screamer. After all these pillow cases, the Assistant wants to know when I'm going to make one for her. That's for next week.

Next week, BiL is having his kidney transplant, so it may be a crazy week.

IN this week: 0 yards
IN YTD: 164 1/2 yards

OUT this week: 2 3/4 yards
OUT YTD: 169

Total YTD: 4 1/2 yards OUT!

2 comments:

Mark said...

Just catching up. Wishing your BIL well!!!

On another note, it was funny to read about the four letter word fabric. And we are still to experience self-haircutting!! You have remained remarkably calm.

Hope your tomatoes still have a chance, mine were a disaster!!

sewkalico said...

BTW, the above comment was me! I forgot my DH was signed in :-(
Pleased to read the surgery went well...

Plugging Away

Somehow I spent most of this week thinking it was the last week in March.  I’m glad I have another week! I have plenty of purple still to se...