Sunday, August 30, 2009

Stash Report Week #35

This week I used 6 3/4 yards of fabric to make bags for my sister's "bachelorette party." Hmm... It needs a new name because a party at my house with my girls around is not nearly rowdy enough to be a bachelorette party. Anyway, that was 6 3/4 yards out. I still need to make 7 more bags.

OUT this week: 6 3/4 yards
OUT YTD: 175 3/4 yards

IN this week: 0 yards
IN YTD: 164 1/2 yards

YTD Total: 11 1/4 yards OUT!!!

BiL is home from his transplant surgery and recovery. I won't get to see him for a while as the girls have runny noses, but praise God that he's home!

1 comment:

Lori in South Dakota said...

its a "G" rated bachelorette party!

Plugging Away

Somehow I spent most of this week thinking it was the last week in March.  I’m glad I have another week! I have plenty of purple still to se...