Friday, December 30, 2011

2011 Final Count Down Task Two

Shelly over at Prairie Moon Quilts is hosting a 3-task challenge for the end of 2011.

Because I am left-handed and therefore "backwards," I have my task two finished before task one.

One task I have put off doing that has been revealed in disassembling piles?  Well, I have been deep cleaning the house to make New Year's a beautiful start to the year and in preparation for returning our house to the market.

These doors separate our living room from our dining room.  In the summer, they are always open to help with air flow, but our living room is a refrigerator in the winter unless there is a fire in the fire place, so the doors are closed.

And dirty.

It took me several stops and starts all day, but they are CLEAN!  I avoided washing them while the kiddos were around because somehow, clean windows attract sticky fingers and messy kisses.

Now back to my piles!

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Lee said...

oooh, clean window - anywhere - are so nice, now, if I could just find someone to do ALL of mine! More likely, I'll have to get off my own duff and start cleaning.

Stash Report Week #16 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report remains unchanged.  I am adding borders and basting a small quilt this week, so I will have a shift in numbers soon. I fin...