Monday, April 2, 2012

Blocks 122-141

One of these hexagon snowflake shapes.  This is a take-along project that usually gets put aside for crocheting, as I get paid for the crocheting!

I made the last 16 blocks for this quilt.  Now for the sashing, which sadly doesn't count for anything in terms of block numbers.

I also finished three string blocks, but they all look about the same, so I didn't take a picture.  Besides, I try to trim them and take them immediately to the stack in the basement so I'm not accused of leaving quilting bits all over the house.  (Our house is on the market, so bits are a pain!)

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Shelly said...

The snowflake blocks are so pretty!

Stash Report Week #16 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report remains unchanged.  I am adding borders and basting a small quilt this week, so I will have a shift in numbers soon. I fin...