Thursday, March 28, 2013

Block Count

I am pretty certain that I made more blocks in the first three months of 2013 than I made in the entirety of 2012.  That being said, I am joining Shelly's block count again this year, and for once I am ahead of the game!

From finished projects: 83 blocks
Bowties (121- 40 done in 20120): 81
Sampler quilt (46-18 already done): 28
2" scrappy blocks: 3
6s and 9s blocks: 6
Madrona Road (it doesn't really have blocks, so I picked the number of rows): 9

Total: 210 blocks

I doubt I'll be able to finish any more blocks before the end often month as I'm trying to quilt my Madrona Road quilt.

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

No comments:

Stash Report Week #15

 I didn’t buy any fabric this week, so the stash report is unchanged.  I will work on assembling my New York Beauty blocks, and I need to de...