Friday, November 29, 2013

November Block Count

Whew!  'twas a busy month in our house.  All month long, more days had passed than seemed possible.  Now the week of Thanksgiving was pack with family staying with us, more family visiting, and everyone home fom school!

That being said, I did add to my block totals:
695 blocks in finished projects
135 -9s and 6s
114 in my mystery quilt
019 -2" squarer blocks
030 blocks in a modern hexagon quilt
031 blocks for a teacher gift (It recently occurred to me that I need TWO teacher quilts since we're at a new school.

1024 blocks total.  Whoa.  How will I finish the year?

2 comments:

Kate said...

Wow! That's a lot of blocks!

Heather said...

that is terrific. I have no idea what my total for the year is, but my past three months did complete the challenge and it helped me move some long term projects along.

Stash Report Week #16 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report remains unchanged.  I am adding borders and basting a small quilt this week, so I will have a shift in numbers soon. I fin...