Saturday, April 12, 2014

Purple People Eater

Happy song!

Anyway, I've been pegging away at Easter clothes (five down, one to go!) and the extra Carrie Nation blocks from previous months.  The six blocks for the last three months are done.  Aren't they splendid?

The purple blocks are in quarters now, so next week I'll be able to whip all of them up.  I'm also working on sampler blocks and cut all the pieces for my "Judy" blocks.  So far, so good, for this month.

You can check out other splendidly purple projects that are part of the Rainbow Scrap Challenge on Saturdays!

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

7 comments:

Carla A Few Of My Favorite Things said...

Love the way your blocks work together, looking forward to see what the purple blocks will look at when they are added.

Nell's Quilts said...

The Carrie nation blocks are looking so good.

Kate said...

The Carrie Nation blocks all look great. Sounds like you are on top of things this month. Hopefully you are feeling better.

Teresa in Music City said...

Great progress Katie!!!

Cathy said...

Yes, they are splendid. I LOVE the way you've arranged them.

P.S. - I thought I was the only one with Flying Purple People Eater running through my head!

Sheila said...

They are looking good!
Wow. Easter is a busy time for you, dear.

Quilter Kathy said...

I love the Carrie Nation blocks! Must get going on mine...thanks for the inspiration!

Plugging Away

Somehow I spent most of this week thinking it was the last week in March.  I’m glad I have another week! I have plenty of purple still to se...