Saturday, July 26, 2014

Rainbow Scrap Challenge: Red!

I finished the final sampler block, so I completed my eight for the month.


The Carrie Nation blocks are sewn and pressed but not yet joined in their row.  That won't take long, and is easy to accomplish in between the hundreds of triangles I'm sewing for a commissioned quilt (ai ai ai).
  

I'm still hoping to pump out my 9s and 6s blocks in red before the end of the month, but if not, I'll get the during an orange month, since my orange scraps are pretty meager.

I hope everyone else enjoyed their reds this month.  Be sure to check out the other red projects that are part of the Rainbow Scrap Challenge.

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

6 comments:

Marly said...

You have some very pretty red fabrics. It's wonderful how you have been able to sew such tiny patches in the Carrie Nation block.

Carla A Few Of My Favorite Things said...

I love your assortment of reds in your Carrie Nation blocks! You have gotten a lot done this month.

Carla A Few Of My Favorite Things said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nell's Quilts said...

Great work. Hope you meet your month end objective for red.

Sheila said...

Great blocks, dear. I wonder what color Angela will chose for August. I'm ready for something different.

Kate said...

Beautiful blocks!

Stash Report Week #16 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report remains unchanged.  I am adding borders and basting a small quilt this week, so I will have a shift in numbers soon. I fin...