Sunday, August 31, 2014

August Block Count

'Twas a busy month here for new blocks!

42 new 9s and 6s (enough for a quilt!)
14 new Tell it to the Stars setting blocks
12 new row blocks
8 new sampler blocks
16 new Carrie Nation blocks (enough for a quilt!)
13 new blocks for my SiL's quilt

111 new blocks!!  This brings my yearly total to 526.  Now, in the six weeks that remain until my due date, I need to finish a quilt or two.  Therefore, I may not complete as many blocks in September.

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

you made 111 blocks in one month?!? Have you got a sweat shop going on over there?

Kate said...

All I can say is "WOW"! That's a lot of blocks!

Stash Report Week #16 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report remains unchanged.  I am adding borders and basting a small quilt this week, so I will have a shift in numbers soon. I fin...