Saturday, August 23, 2014

Invisible Rainbows

This week, my little helper JoJo absconded with my camera.  Since it's been missing several days, I'm concerned he found a permanent hiding place.  Ugh.

Anyway, I was able to complete my eight scrappy blocks in bright green.  JoJo thought he should own those too, but I was able to sneak them away when he wasn't looking!  I'm making him a personal set of blocks, which is sometimes successful in keeping him busy.  He wants so badly to work!  I think I only need eight more to make the quilt in my chosen layout.  I think.  Finding the drawing is proving to be a challenge since I have hidden so many things from JoJo!

I also completed a blue-grey row for my row quilt, since I already completed one in lime green.  Just two more to go!

Off to quilt a quilt so I can assemble more of the rows for the row quilt by next week.

Be sure to check out the other scrappy green projects that are part of the Rainbow Scrap Challenge.  You'll be plotting what you can do with your scraps too!

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
Katie Z.

5 comments:

Vicki W said...

I hope you find your camera soon!

Nell's Quilts said...

Okay, Jo Jo where's the camera? Glad to hear you got some green done this week.

Edith said...

Oh Katie, life with children, or just other people or any size is fun (challenging)!

scraphappy said...

Hope the camera turns up. Having children does keep life interesting, doesn't it?

Kate said...

There is never a dull moment when you have kids. Hope the camera turns up soon.

Stash Report Week #16 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report remains unchanged.  I am adding borders and basting a small quilt this week, so I will have a shift in numbers soon. I fin...