Wednesday, October 29, 2014

October 350 Block Count

Much to my surprise, despite having Miss G on the 13th, I have a fairly large block count for the month.

12 last blocks for the row quilt
8 triangle blocks
5 rows for a zigzag quilt
43 16-patch blocks (they're only 4" finished, so they're little!)
30 blocks for an alphabet quilt (machine appliqué, so easy breezy!)
42 blocks for a baby quilt I cut out ages ago and never sewed.  They were sewn in between other sewing for a change of pace!

140 new blocks this month for a total of 680 blocks for the year!

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

2 comments:

Vicki W said...

Color me very impressed!

Kate said...

Again, let me just say "wow"!

Stash Report Week #15

 I didn’t buy any fabric this week, so the stash report is unchanged.  I will work on assembling my New York Beauty blocks, and I need to de...