Sunday, February 1, 2015

February Goals

I wanted to...

1.  Baste Tell it to the Stars and begin hand quilting.  I basted it.

2.  Make two of the vests needed for our annual Easter clothes.  Eek!  I need clothes for 7 this year.   I finished a vest, Miss G's jumper, and my skirt, so I consider this complete.

3.  Use some of my chevron pieces to make a baby boy quilt.  Finished!

4.  Scraps: Omigoshish, triangles, 16 patches, Carrie Nation, donation quilt, and bricks, all depending on the color.  Finished!

5.  The long suffering hexagon quilt.  I think I'll try to add one snowflake to the top a month until spring arrives and summer gets crazy.  Nada.  I think I'm going to take a pass on this one.

6.  Make or pull from my store four hats for donation.  Done!

I also finished a map bag to store the road atlases in our van.


This month, my goals are...

1. Quilt some part of Tell it to the Stars.  I need to start.  Somewhere.  Anywhere.  I love this quilt and want to use it!

2. Make three more Easter clothes.

3. Scraps: trim my scrap bucket, Bits and Bobs, triangles, 16-patches, Carrie Nation, Rainbow Star, doll quilt, and finish my blue zigzag quilt from last month.

4. Make or pull from my store four more hats for donation.

5.  Finish my kitchen towels.

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z. 

1 comment:

Kate said...

Looks like you did pretty well in January. How you manage to get all that done with at or under the age of five is pretty amazing.

Stash Report Week #15

 I didn’t buy any fabric this week, so the stash report is unchanged.  I will work on assembling my New York Beauty blocks, and I need to de...