Saturday, February 21, 2015

Stash Report Week #8

IN this week: 0 yards
OUT this week: 2 1/2 yards

IN YTD: 0 yards
OUT YTD: 18 3/4 yards

YTD Total: 18 3/4 yards out!

Another week of success!  I'm considering challenging myself to stay on a fabric fast until I finish hand quilting my Tell it to the Stars.  I fear it will be to long and I will fail, as the last quilt took over a year to finally complete. Do I have enough self control to avoid fabric purchases for a year?

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

5 comments:

Kate said...

Great stash report! Going a whole year without a fabric purchase would be hard. My short term goal is to make it 4 months without making a purchase. I've made it 3 months in row before, so maybe I can make it a personal best.

DeeDee said...

Great numbers Katie! You already have a great beginning to your "fast". Enjoy quilting your quilt.

Dar said...

Your numbers are looking good. A year is a long time, but maybe I'll do it with you. Want to try?? The secret is not being tempted by going to quilt shops with friends. I can resist if I'm by myself, but they make me feel guilty that I'm not buying 'something' that I usually give in.

MartiDIY said...

You are doing so well! If I were a betting person, I'd bet that you will make your goal.

Kalicocreations said...

Wow, that is a big goal. I do not think I could go a year without buying fabric. I think I would have to work extra hard to get the quilt finished :)
Terry

Stash Report Week #16 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report remains unchanged.  I am adding borders and basting a small quilt this week, so I will have a shift in numbers soon. I fin...