Friday, February 27, 2015

UFO List, March Updates

February 1: 34 projects
Projects Finished: 4
Projects Started (Found!): 4
February 28: 34

Hmmm... I don't seem to be moving forward much!  I really don't need 34 projects on my list, but maybe I'm coming to the end of finding forgotten projects.  Two of my "started" projects are really things I have always planned to do, but found in cleaning up and realized they aren't on my list.  Nuts.  I found one new block that I added to my future list as I really would like to do it.  Who knows, I might take it off!  The only really new projects is #10 on my in process quilts.  It will be a charity quilt, my fourth time participating, and the source of all my scraps for the donation Rainbow Star.

I also rearranged how I list my projects, to make it easier for me to tally up.

Finished:
1. Chevron Quilt
2. Easter clothes
3. Kitchen towels
4. Doll quilt

In process:
1. Tell it to the Stars (quilting started!)
2. Bits and Bobs
3. Chevron, blue, black and brown
4. 16-patches
5. Triangle scraps
6. Queen sized Carrie Nation
7. Donation Rainbow Star
8. Blue and yellow Carrie Nation
9. Aunt Monica projects
10. Scraps to Treasures (NEW)

Non-Quilt Projects:
1. Placemat
2. Funeral dresses
3. Pillows
4. Someday, inherited embroidery
5. Customer cushions (1/8 complete)
6. Old school uniforms (FOUND)

Future: 
1. Glacier fabrics
2. Giant chevron for my mom
3. Sets of coordinated scraps, one set left
4. Hand pieced 5" squares
5. Crazy quilt for Em.
6. Horses quilt
7. Odd Fellow block
8.  Scrap crystal
9: Hand dyed applique (I thought this was already on the list, but it wasn't!)
10. ABC quilts
11. Scrappy DWR
12. Lime/Aqua/white diamonds
13. Alzbe's Tshirt quilt
14. Tom and Hannah
15. Orphan block quilt
16. Irish chain in green and brown
17. pinwheel block (NEW)
18. hand pieced hexi

I hope to finish the funeral dresses, customer cushions, and maybe the blue chevron, just to keep moving.  I shall endeavor not to add any new projects this month, as wouldn't it be nice to get this list down to less than 30?!

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

That is quite a list. At least you have finishes to report. Good luck with moving ahead in March.

Plugging Away

Somehow I spent most of this week thinking it was the last week in March.  I’m glad I have another week! I have plenty of purple still to se...