Sunday, May 17, 2015

Stash Report Week #20

I thought maybe I hadn't finished anything this week, but since my friend finished her quilt top and her grandmother will help her quilt and bind it, I get to count the fabric out!

I also (gasp) WON some more fabric!  How crazy is it that three times this year I've won fabric.  This time was a layer cake.  I've never owned a layer cake before, so I'll have to find something lovely to do with it.  The sale emails are consistently deleted, and I switched my yarn and fabric stashes so I can admire my fabric daily to help with the itch to buy.  I will eventually need black and neutrals, but neither yet, so I should keep myself busy for another month.

IN this week: 1 1/4 yards
OUT this week: 6 1/2 yards

IN YTD: 3 3/4 yards (none purchased!)
OUT YTD: 60 1/2 yards

YTD Total: 56 3/4 yards OUT

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Great stash numbers! Even with your winnings counted in, you are doing really well with the stash busting.

Stash Report Week #15

 I didn’t buy any fabric this week, so the stash report is unchanged.  I will work on assembling my New York Beauty blocks, and I need to de...