Wednesday, September 2, 2015

September Goals:

In August, I wanted to...

1.  Play catch up on scraps.  Done.

2.  Finish my brother's quilt.  Done.

3.  Mending.  Done.  Unfortunately, as soon as I finished the mending, DH ripped two pairs of pants.  Sigh.

4.  Scraps to Treasures.  Sewn.  Pressed.  Basted.

5.  I'd like to piece all the Irish chain blocks.  Done.

6.  The scraps of coordinated fabric were on my UFO list. Done.

For September, I'd like to...

1.  Use orange scraps.  Trimming and triangles are dine, so I have Bits and Bobs and 16 patches to go.

2.  Finish my Scraps to Treasures quilt.

3. Finish my Irish Chain quilt.

4.  Start a quilt for my grandpa.

5.  Make a round bag for the basket that sits at the bottom of the stairs.

6.  Make a diaper pouch for my bag.  I did this today and am happy to use my pretty scraps.

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Wow, you've already got on goal done. That's fast work. Good luck on the rest of this month's goals.

Stash Report Week #16 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report remains unchanged.  I am adding borders and basting a small quilt this week, so I will have a shift in numbers soon. I fin...