Sunday, October 4, 2015

Stash Report Week #39

2 3/4 yards out this week.  I made a denim skirt for a friend's daughter and another friend and I used two yards on a quilt sandwich to practice on her long arm.  It's not bound, but since I don't intend to bind it, this is as done as it's going to get!

 Since I have mislaid my notebook with yardage listed, I don't have the exact totals for incoming yardage.  I do know I'm up to 92 3/4 yards out for the year.  My queen sized quilt is bound on two edges, which means I still don't get to count it.

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

2 comments:

Dar said...

That must have been some little skirt if you only used 3/4 yds. I count yardage too if I take a yard or two to practice something. Afterall, it is OUT of the stash, right??

Good usage for the year too.

Kate said...

Sounds like you are on track to have more than 100 yards out this year, which is really good stash busting.

Plugging Away

Somehow I spent most of this week thinking it was the last week in March.  I’m glad I have another week! I have plenty of purple still to se...