Sunday, November 22, 2015

Stash Report Week #46

My giant quilt is still under the needle, but I'm hoping by next week I'll have it conquered!

I purchased three yards to accompany a quilt I've been knitting up.  I was using a lovely fat quarter stack for the background but found myself about 1/2 yard short.  I was able to find the fabric online, despite it being a year or two old, and found a lovely coordinating print in pink.  Since the blocks are pink and green, this will make a lovely border.  This violates my "no buy" year, but I'm making the quilt as a gift and want it to be right.  Nothing in my stash "went," so I bought.  I'm still ahead, so I'm not too unhappy with myself.

IN this week: 3 yards
OUT this week: 0 yards

IN YTD: 50 3/4 yards
OUT YTD: 130 1/4 yards
YTD Total: 79 1/2 yards OUT

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Your numbers still look great even with the additions.

Plugging Away

Somehow I spent most of this week thinking it was the last week in March.  I’m glad I have another week! I have plenty of purple still to se...