Friday, February 5, 2016

UFO: February Updates

Somehow, last month, I seriously fouled up my UFO list, so I've rewritten and hope everything that ought to be included is.

January 1: 20 UFOs
Finished: 3
Added/forgotten/started: 3
January 31: 20 UFOs

I finished Rainbow Road, Spunky's quilt, and a puzzle quilt.  I forgot to include Bits and Bobs on the list and added a project for my uncle and for a friend.

"Something Done"
1. Hand pieced hexi (quilting)
2. Tell It to the Stars (quilting)
3. ABC applique
4. Stockings (4 of 7 done)
5. Twinkler Star (cut)
6. Applique
7. Placemats
8. G's name
9. Navy quilt
10. Bits and Bobs
11.  Odd Fellow
Not Started Yet
1. Mom's yellow and grey
2. Purple and grey
3. Uncle Ron
4. Scrappy DWR
5. Aegean Sea
6. Orphan blocks
7. Kris quilt
8. Pillow
9. Embroidered pillows

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

I hate it when I miss up one of my tracking lists. Making progress on 11 quilts last month is a pretty good start on getting them off the list.

Stash Report Week #15

 I didn’t buy any fabric this week, so the stash report is unchanged.  I will work on assembling my New York Beauty blocks, and I need to de...