Thursday, March 3, 2016

UFO: March Updates

Projects February 1: 20
Finished: 2
Started: 0
Projects February 29: 18

I finished Miss G's name letters and a baby quilt.  I also finished a placemat, but since I need two I can't check it off until the second baby is born!

"Something Done"
1. Hand pieced hexi (quilting)
2. Tell It to the Stars (quilting)
3. ABC applique
4. Stockings (4 of 7 done)
5. Twinkler Star (cut)
6. Applique
7. Placemats
8. Bits and Bobs
9. Odd Fellows
10. Purple and grey

Not Started Yet
1. Mom's yellow and grey
2. Embroidered pillows
3. Uncle Ron
4. Scrappy DWR
5. Aegean Sea
6. Orphan blocks
7. Kris quilt
8. Pillow

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

No comments:

Plugging Away

Somehow I spent most of this week thinking it was the last week in March.  I’m glad I have another week! I have plenty of purple still to se...