Tuesday, April 5, 2016

April UFO Updates

March 1 projects: 18
Finished: 2
Started: 0
March 31 projects: 17

Yeah, yeah, the math isn't right.  There's a reason: I finished Amethyst and Iron and an ABC quilt, but the ABC quilt will never leave "the list," until all the ABC sets are sewn into quilts.  I think I have five more sets.

I'm contemplating a few new projects, namely, a new purse/bag, a quilt for my SiL who's expecting, and a quilt for DH's Memaw.  However, until I start cutting or determine a design, I'm not putting them on my list!  I had enough to do already.

In April, I have a t-shirt quilt for a friend and neighbor that will certainly get done.  I'll progress in Odd Fellows, but it's highly unlikely I'll finish.  Maybe, if I feel the urge, I'll finish the hexi quilt, but it still has three looong borders and a binding to go!


"Something Done"
1. Hand pieced hexi (quilting)
2. Tell It to the Stars (quilting)
3. ABC applique
4. Stockings (4 of 7 done)
5. Twinkler Star (cut)
6. Applique
7. Placemats
8. Bits and Bobs
9. Odd Fellows
10. Tshirt quilt

Not Started Yet
1. Mom's yellow and grey
2. Embroidered pillows
3. Uncle Ron
4. Scrappy DWR
5. Aegean Sea
6. Orphan blocks
7. Pillow

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Congrats on getting one UFO off the list. You and I have the same number of UFOs on our lists! My count went down by one in March as well.

Stash Report Week #16 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report remains unchanged.  I am adding borders and basting a small quilt this week, so I will have a shift in numbers soon. I fin...