Sunday, April 24, 2016

Stash Report Weeks #16-17

Last week saw no changes to the stash, hence no stash report, but this week I managed to finish two quilts!  One was for a customer, so the remaining fabric entered my stash.

8 spools of thread used for the year

IN this week: 2 yards
IN YTD: 23 1/2 yards

OUT this week: 9 yards
OUT YTD: 41 yards

YTD Total: 17 1/2 yards OUT!

I've had more impressive years in terms of stash busting, but I've also had worse.  I have specific holes to fill in my stash, so there will be more purchasing this year, but I think I've managed to keep it to fabric I specifically need!

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Sounds like you are doing a great job with managing your stash.

Stash Report Week #16 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report remains unchanged.  I am adding borders and basting a small quilt this week, so I will have a shift in numbers soon. I fin...