Thursday, May 5, 2016

May UFO List

April 1: 17 projects
Finished: 2
Started: 2
April 30: 17 projects

I finished my hexagon quilt (my oldest UFO!) and a Tshirt quilt.  I added another Tshirt quilt and a quilt for DH's grandma to the list.

"Something Done"
1. Tell It to the Stars (quilting)
2. Stockings (4 of 7)
3. Twinkler star
4. Applique
5. Placemat
6. Bits and Bobs
7. Odd Fellow
8. Tshirt quilt
9. 
10. 

Not Started Yet/On Hold
11. ABC applique
12. Aegean Sea
13. Mom's gray and yellow
14. Uncle Ron
15. Scrappy DWR
16. Embroidered pillows
17. Pillow
18. orphan blocks
19. Memaw

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Getting 2 off the list and adding two back to the list means you are getting things done.

Plugging Away

Somehow I spent most of this week thinking it was the last week in March.  I’m glad I have another week! I have plenty of purple still to se...