Sunday, June 26, 2016

Stash Report Week #26

Gulp.  I've tanked my nice use numbers in the last two weeks.

In the last few weeks: a fat quarter from Vicki Welsh, 6(ish) yards of train fabric from Julie for my train-loving son, and 9 1/2 yards of luscious batiks from a trip to Wisconsin.  Fortunately, I finished a baby quilt to keep my usage numbers increasing!

IN this week: 15 3/4 yards
OUT this week: 4 yards

IN YTD: 43 1/4 yards
OUT YTD: 45 1/2 yards
YTD Total: 1 3/4 yards OUT

I've also finished 12 spools of thread

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Still more out then in, that's a good week.

Scooquilt said...

I completely understand. I added a lot of batik a few weeks ago. It will come out again!

Stash Report Week #16 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report remains unchanged.  I am adding borders and basting a small quilt this week, so I will have a shift in numbers soon. I fin...