Sunday, October 16, 2016

Stash Report Week #42

With a finished Christmas gift this week (a quilt for one of the kids' teachers), I have some stash movement.  Part of me feels like 35 yards out should make a bigger dent in my stash cupboard, but the rest of me is reminded that there are plenty of "holes," and I don't necessarily want to exhaust my stash, just use it wisely!  I had managed to fit all of my stash on three shelves, and projects and scraps on the lower two shelves.  I have SO MUCH blue and turquoise that those piles are going to take quite some time to narrow down.   Maybe I should have a blue year one of this years!

IN this week: 0 yards
OUT this week: 8 yards

IN YTD: 64 1/4 yards
OUT YTD: 100 yards
YTD Total: 35 3/4 yards OUT!

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

3 comments:

Kate said...

Congrats on reaching the 100 yard mark!

Dar said...

Congrats on reaching 100 yards of used fabric YTD. It must feel good. My goals are way behind this year, but thank goodness fabric doesn't spoil. lol

Charlene S said...

I am having a blue year. DGS#1 loves black and his soon to be bride adores blue so I am making a black and blue quilt for them. I envy your overload of blue.

Stash Report Week #16 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report remains unchanged.  I am adding borders and basting a small quilt this week, so I will have a shift in numbers soon. I fin...