Wednesday, November 30, 2016

November Block Count

I've been tackling awkward to count projects, so bear with me!

7 "blocks" for an orphan medallion quilt.  It's more like rows, using up orphan blocks and bits and pieces that don't fit the scrap box.
1 "block" for a pillow.
42 log cabin blocks for a started and finished baby quilt
2 more roses for my big appliqué quilt
25 more blocks for the plus quilt
8 Bits and Bobs
For a total of 85 new blocks.

Add that to my 789 blocks from previous months, and I'm happy with my 874 blocks!

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

That's definitely a productive month!

Plugging Away

Somehow I spent most of this week thinking it was the last week in March.  I’m glad I have another week! I have plenty of purple still to se...