Wednesday, March 1, 2017

February Block Count

Let me preface my report with the observation that stomach bug 2.0, currently assaulting our house, may be less virulent than 1.0, but just as disruptive and confining to me.

This month, I made 99 blocks, for a year total of 167...
7 rows of a Tshirt quilt
32 blocks for Winter Dance
5 blocks to help use up a pile of UFO blocks
4 Barn Dance blocks
20 mini 9s
21 hourglass blocks
4 Garden Party blocks
6 Bits and Bobs

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

3 comments:

Julierose said...

Oooh we just got over that nasty bug here, too--it seems to be a particularly nasty one...
disruptive for sure...and left me wiped out. too...Glad you are getting better...
hugs, Julierose

Shelly said...

My Cowboy has been sick, and I caught it just before leaving to go to California to visit my daughters. I didn't have to worry about bringing anything, because when I got here, my youngest was already sick, so we've been sharing cough medicine and eating chicken soup together for our visit. You seem to have gotten plenty of sewing done in spite of it!

Kate said...

That's a lot of stitching progress in those blocks. I'm so sorry you are dealing with round 2. If your round 1 was like ours, that would have been enough! Hope everyone is just about recovered.

Stash Report Week #15

 I didn’t buy any fabric this week, so the stash report is unchanged.  I will work on assembling my New York Beauty blocks, and I need to de...