Sunday, July 30, 2017

Stash Report Week #30

I am in so much trouble...  I finished two quilts, but I also finally accounted for all the fabric I've been gathering for my "not going to Ireland" splurge.  Despite the ridiculous numbers of yardage in, I still spent less than a plane ticket.  I have so enjoyed unpacking my goodies this week.  My favorite purchase was to ask Vicki Welsh to pack me a "mystery" box of goodies.  She asked a few questions, and I had a few things I specifically wanted, but, oh, the fabulous fabric!  She sent a number of gradients, which are going to make some excellent borders for controlled scrap quilts.

IN this week: 154 1/4 yards
OUT this week: 23 yards

IN YTD: 166 yards
OUT YTD: 98 1/2 yards
YTD Total: 67 1/2 yards IN

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.
Pinks and Purples

Brown and orange

Christmas quilt plans

Backings and my two pieces of blue.
I worked really hard not to increase my blue stash.

Neutrals

Neutrals

My first wool batting, some silk thread, pins, and sticky note goodies.

New books

Stash packs

Stash packs and a 4-yard piece of dark purple

Delectable scraps and small pieces

Narrow strips

These are half yard pieces, just folded to give a taste of each.
I so look forward to using these!

3 comments:

Kate said...

Oh wow! You got some really fun stuff to play with. I've got some of those blues, they are pretty. Enjoy your playing time this week. Looking forward to seeing your new additions show up in some new projects.

Anonymous said...

Great books and hand dyes. I bought a big stack of neutrals at my guild's fabric sale four or five years ago and I only have a few pieces left. Those will probably be the first fabrics you use up.

Jennifer said...

154 yards of fabric in? not a typo? you'll have fun using all those beautiful fabrics in more quilts! better get crackin....

Stash Report Week #16 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report remains unchanged.  I am adding borders and basting a small quilt this week, so I will have a shift in numbers soon. I fin...