Sunday, November 19, 2017

Stash Report Week #46

Early in the week, I was a woman to be reckoned with.  Then came the stomach bug, and six of the eight of us are recovering since Friday.  I finished an apron, the mini 9s, and name letters.  I was surprised how much closer I moved, even with two quilty prizes arriving this week.  I have two new charm backs and four lovely teal fat quarters to pet over the coming days.

IN this week: 2 yards
OUT this week: 8 yards

IN YTD: 170 1/2 yards
OUT YTD:154 1/2 yards
YTD Total: 16 yards IN

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

So sorry about the stomach bug. Hope everyone is on the mend.

Stash Report Week #15

 I didn’t buy any fabric this week, so the stash report is unchanged.  I will work on assembling my New York Beauty blocks, and I need to de...