Sunday, January 14, 2018

Stash Report Week #2

IN this week: 0 yards
OUT this week: 3 1/4 yards

IN YTD: 0 yards
OUT YTD: 12 1/4 yards
YTD Total: 12 1/4 yards OUT

Two weeks in, and 2018 looks very pleasant.  I have plenty of stitching to keep me busy, so while I’ve concocted plans for a few quilts that require new fabric, it’s easy to ignore urges to purchase.  I won’t finish anything in the coming week, but I should have a myriad of new blocks.

15 minutes of stitching each day has been going well.  Saturday night DH and I went to a trivia night, so I spent several hours basting hexies.  I need to sew a few together soon!

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

You've gotten off to a great start on the stash busting and on finding time to stitch. Stay warm and drive safe. It's been pretty miserable in the weather department today.

Stash Report Week #15

 I didn’t buy any fabric this week, so the stash report is unchanged.  I will work on assembling my New York Beauty blocks, and I need to de...