Wednesday, February 28, 2018

February 350 Block Count

It was a crazily productive month...

3 new Unnamed Stars (now being called Stained Glass Stars)
34 more churn dash blocks
48 more 16-patches
160 units for my Ohio Star quilt
60 rows for my dragon quilt, since I counted none last month.
That means I finished 305 blocks this month, which, added to last month's 132, brings me up to 437 blocks.  Maybe I don't need to sew any more blocks this year!?  (That's a joke, y'all.)

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

As the totals grow through the year, you too can join in on the 350 Block Challenge.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Wow, almost 500 blocks and the year isn't even a quarter over yet!

Shelly said...

You are really crankin' em out! Woohoo!!!

Plugging Away

Somehow I spent most of this week thinking it was the last week in March.  I’m glad I have another week! I have plenty of purple still to se...