Sunday, February 25, 2018

Stash Report Week #8

I finished a twin size quilt this week, so the fabric numbers are different!

Another spool gave up the ghost this week, so I’ve emptied 7 so far this year.  My piecing supply is getting dangerously low, but I haven’t found a good deal or had time to run to a store yet.  I have a few gift cards from Christmas, but the stores aren’t near my usual errands.

IN this week: 0 yards
OUT this week: 8 3/4 yards

IN YTD: 0 yards
OUT YTD: 21 yards

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

2 comments:

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

Great progress this week! Congrats!

Kate said...

Great stash busting so far this year!

Plugging Away

Somehow I spent most of this week thinking it was the last week in March.  I’m glad I have another week! I have plenty of purple still to se...