Sunday, August 19, 2018

Stash Report Week #34

IN this week: 0 yards
OUT this week: 3 1/2 yards

IN YTD: 101 yards
PUT YTD: 60 1/2 yards
YTD Total: 40 1/2 IN

This week, I wrapped up the great apron drudgery.  I was disappointed in the pattern and, with mine, the fit is atrocious.  I’ll either give it away or save it for the Assistant.  I’m not even sure I can fix the awkwardness of the fit.

In more positive news, I made some bags for the car.  They can hang from the seats, and trash, recycling, and miscellaneous “stuff” can be thrown in them to bring inside.  This way, I won’t scramble to carry it all in my arms or use plastic bags.  Two have elastic to keep the opening smaller and the third bag, smaller, has no elastic.  I’m pretty happy with them for a minimum of planning!

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Some out with none in is a great stash report. Now hopefully you can get the kids to use those nifty bags.

Stash Report Week #15

 I didn’t buy any fabric this week, so the stash report is unchanged.  I will work on assembling my New York Beauty blocks, and I need to de...