Monday, October 15, 2018

Stash Report Week #41

I have no changes this week, which is a pleasant surprise after the temptations of Christmas fabrics.  At one point, I had an extensive collection of star and snowflake fabric, so much so that I hand pieced an entire quilt from them.  I still pick them up here and there, so I’ve been daydreaming.

But I don’t need anymore fabric right now.  None.  My cart/shelving unit is plenty full, and I have a plethora of quilt dreams to work from without any new fabrics.

So...
IN this week: 0 yards
OUT this week: 0 yards

IN YTD: 102 1/2 yards
OUT YTD: 78 yards
YTD Total: 24 1/2 yards IN

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Mlada said...

So I'm hearing that you want Christmas fabric for a birthday present this year. Got it.

Stash Report Week #15

 I didn’t buy any fabric this week, so the stash report is unchanged.  I will work on assembling my New York Beauty blocks, and I need to de...