Sunday, January 19, 2020

Stash Report Week #3 and 15 Minutes

Ah, a quiet week is a good week for the stash report.  I didn’t buy anything, receive anything, or finish anything.

On the “15 Minutes” front, I managed hand quilting 6/7 days again.  That brings my year to 16/18.  Today, I’ve already quilted, so maybe I’ll get 100% for week 4!  I have two littles scheduled for surgery Tuesday, so I’m not quite sure what we’re facing.  I can work at it here and there.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

3 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

I take it minor surgery I hope if it is two of them!

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

Wow two surgeries! Hope they are successful and the recovery is quick.

Kate said...

Glad you've been able to work in some good hand stitching time. Hopefully both surgeries went well and everyone is back to normal for next week.

Stash Report Week #15

 I didn’t buy any fabric this week, so the stash report is unchanged.  I will work on assembling my New York Beauty blocks, and I need to de...