Friday, April 2, 2021

350 Block Count, March Summary

 I have had more trouble remembering to do my month end/beginning blogs this year.  Well, better late than never, right?

I started. March with 129 blocks and ended the month with 77 new blocks.  These included Modern Vintage, Farm, the twin quilt, and pineapple tops.  Given how many pieces are in each pineapple top, I’ve decided to count them separately from the bodies.

This is pretty slow progress for me, having only 206 blocks, but it’s fine.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.



1 comment:

Shelly said...

That's still good progress, and I would definitely count those tops as separate blocks. There is a lot of work in those.

Stash Report Week #16 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report remains unchanged.  I am adding borders and basting a small quilt this week, so I will have a shift in numbers soon. I fin...