Sunday, November 28, 2021

Stash Report Week #49 and 15 Minutes

 I finished my pink hexagon star (woohoo!) so I definitely fit in my 15 minutes each day.  My stats are now 317 of 331 days for 2021.  I’m thrilled.

I finished seven pillowcases and a snowflake banner.  Sadly, the banner is a failure for its intended purpose (covering the breaker box) because I didn’t notice the distortion until after I had finished the binding.  Sigh.  It still counts as fabric out.  Fortunately, I also have a baby quilt basted as of writing this, which means I should have another finish next week.  Woot!

IN this week: 0 yards
OUT this week: 8 yards

IN YTD: 81 yards
OUT YTD: 119 1/2 yards
YTD Total: 38 1/2 yards OUT

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

No comments:

Stash Report Week #16 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report remains unchanged.  I am adding borders and basting a small quilt this week, so I will have a shift in numbers soon. I fin...