Friday, September 4, 2009

Wedding Weekend

This is my 100th post! How fun.

Tomorrow my younger sister is getting married. Last night was our "non-rowdy" bachelorette party. It was nice - quiet, lots of visiting and laughing, a good Jane Austin movie, and little girls running around. Who would have thought that the Assistant could love sparkling grape juice. "Just a little more, please? Please?"

I'm going to miss my sister when she moves away Sunday afternoon. Sigh.

Today my older sister and I made a frantic mall run. We are the matrons of honor, and neither of us had shoes to match our red dresses! Not to mention, I needed a shawl to cover my shoulders during the Mass. Mission accomplished for less than $40. Now we just won't show my younger sister my shoes until we're at Church in case she doesn't like them. I'm done shopping!

2 comments:

Mark said...

Congrats on your 100th post and all my best wishes to your sister on her big day.

Mark said...

That was me (Karol-Ann) I forgot Mark was signed in again!!

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...