Sunday, August 16, 2009

Stash Report Week #31-33

We've been out of town two weekend in a row, so...

I made a sewing cover for my machine to keep Screamer out of the thread on it! If only it were that easy to keep the Assistant out of the scissors.

There was more trash...

I made some zipper pouches for keeping track of our cash over the month.

Many pillow cases.

I also bought some fabric (can you tell I'm on a time crunch?). We visited a new-to-me quilt shop in Tulsa that was quite nice. I hope to go back again.

Made more pillow cases. I decided to make pillow cases for Christmas presents as I won't be making anyone a quilt this year. There just isn't time.

OUT these weeks: 16 1/4 yards
OUT YTD: 166 1/4 yards

IN these weeks: 8 1/4 yards
IN YTD: 164 1/2

YTD Total: 1 3/4 yards out!!!! I'm finally going in the right direction.

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

No comments:

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...