Friday, August 17, 2012

Reasons for Moving...

* More than one bathroom.
* Having my children ask, "Mommy, can I climb a tree?" and there's really a tree (or a few!) for them to climb.
* Bear Cub Q running down to the fish pond and yelling at the top of his lungs, "Hi, baby fish!  Hi, baby fish!"
* Every 30 minutes or less, a train passes less than a mile from our house.  Almost every time, Bear Cub Q perks up, listens intently, and yells, "Momma, do-do!  Momma, do-do!"  (Do-do means train.)
* A basement that doesn't leak.

I'm sure there are many, many more, but these are at the top of my mind today.  It was a gloriously cool morning, and the two kids still at home and I enjoyed it immensely.  I'm looking forward to more fall weather.

It may even be possible that the morning sickness is easing up.  Hurrah!

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

2 comments:

Alzbeta said...

All of that makes my heart leap with joy! I can't wait to have a real house!

Kate said...

Congrats on the move. Enjoy.

Stash Report Week #18 and 15 Minutes

 I missed a day on my hexagons!  For the first time in almost 18 months, I missed a day.  I stitched extra yesterday, so it will all be fine...