Sunday, July 4, 2010

Stash Report Week #27

Training ended Thursday, but the house is still not completely painted, so I may or may not get some quilting done in the coming week. This week there wasn't much!

To celebrate graduating, I bought 5 fat quarters from a quilt shop near my training. Two were light blue snowflake fabrics, of course a pink for the Assistant, red for the Screamer, and a piece of music fabric for my lovely older sister. That night, I bought 3 yards of lavender heart fabric to make a quilt/curtain for Nuggette.

I managed to scrape together a scrappy backing for my triangle top (there is no camera cord or pictures today as we finished tearing up the carpet in the office. I'm lucky there's internet!). I also started hand quilting my pioneer braid. All in good time.

IN this week: 4 1/4 yards
IN YTD: 100 1/2 yards

OUT this week: 0 yards
OUT YTD: 136 yards

YTD Total: 35 1/2 yards OUT!

Check out the other reports at Judy's blog.

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

No comments:

April 350 Block Count

 I made A LOT of yellow 16 patch blocks this month: 147.  I had no idea I had so many yellow scraps! This month I made 168 blocks: the afore...