Sunday, June 27, 2010

Stash Report Week #26

After spending the weekend driving to and from Colorado to see my niece baptized (and finding a quilt shop on google maps definitely does NOT exist - I was laughed at for asking... then finding another quilt shop closed at 4 and I wasn't able to arrive until 4:36) I still managed to buy some fabric. First, I bought 5 yards of muslin for projects (I'm all out of muslin except for a piece needed for the sampler quilt). Then, in Thornton, I went to Tomorrow's Heirlooms. It took a long time to find it (it had moved to a new location, but nobody could remember how to get there in the first 5 stores DH visited). I bought a 1/2 yard piece of fairy frost in turquoises for me, 1/4 yard of fairy frost in pink for the Assistant, and 1/4 yard of red batik for the Screamer.

On that note, the Screamer has nearly potty trained herself. It's awesome. Can't say the same for the Assistant, who made two visits to Minor Emergency this week, once for a swallowed hair pin that has yet to pass and another for a staph-infected batch of poison ivy rashes.

IN this week: 6 yards
IN YTD: 96 1/4 yards

OUT this week: 0 yards
OUT YTD: 136 yards

YTD Total: 39 3/4 yards OUT

While I moved backwards in my totals this week, I am still at 80% of my goal for the year. I have had an order put in by my sister for a curtain for my neice's room. The morning sun is BRIGHT in her room.

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Lori said...

the potty training is awesome, the emergency room visits--well, maybe normal! kids are kids!

April 350 Block Count

 I made A LOT of yellow 16 patch blocks this month: 147.  I had no idea I had so many yellow scraps! This month I made 168 blocks: the afore...