Friday, March 30, 2012

Hat Sale

Because I have multitasked too many other ways this week, I neglected to note...

Yesterday marked the one year anniversary of my etsy shop, Zana's Ninis, and therefore, my small business.  (N.B. VERY small business).

In honor of my business anniversary, and the fact that it has been running debt free for four months, I am hosting a sale via my facebook page.  ALL hats remaining from 2011 are on sale for only $10 (not including sales tax for Kansas residents and $5 shipping).  That's 30-60% off the regular price, but it's spring, and I'm ready to make more hats.  I need the space to store them, so if you're interested, go visit and buy a hat!

And thank you to my beautiful sister Alzbe, who started the whole "I could open a business" idea and has supported me through it!

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Alzbeta said...

I'm so glad you did it! You've got talent and it's been so fun to see you try so many different and fun things! You are brilliant, Katie!

Stash Report Week #18 and 15 Minutes

 I missed a day on my hexagons!  For the first time in almost 18 months, I missed a day.  I stitched extra yesterday, so it will all be fine...