Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Stash Report/March's Project


I finished the first piece of my project for March.  Every Easter, I've made the girls matching dresses.  Last year, I expanded to include all of us, so this year, I need to make one skirt, two dresses, and two vests.  Today, I finished the skirt and cut out one of the dresses.  This year's colors are blue and brown.

That's 2 1/4 yards out this week!

Please excuse the blurry picture, but it's hard to take a picture of yourself in a mirror without horrible glare from the flash.  I thought blurry was better than flash taking over!  The side of my skirt has brown inserts.


from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

3 comments:

Alzbeta said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alzbeta said...

ooo... cute! I like it!

Heather said...

Very pretty! What a great pattern! :)

Stash Report Week #18 and 15 Minutes

 I missed a day on my hexagons!  For the first time in almost 18 months, I missed a day.  I stitched extra yesterday, so it will all be fine...