Friday, June 7, 2013

Sampler Update

The blocks are coming along splendiferously!
Cutting most of them ahead of time truly is the key for my productivity.  I am enjoying the variety more.

The only snag I have hit is this:
Someone (JoJo) is mobile.  Can you see that belly clearing the ground?  At almost five months, he has rammed his head into furniture, propelled himself into corners, chased beach balls, and discovered my cut-block-stash under the coffee table.  I guess I'll be moving all that!

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

2 comments:

Vicki W said...

Obviously he has places to go and people to see!

Kate said...

They get mobile way to fast!

Stash Report Week #17 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report is boring: no changes.  I did start quilting my New York Beauty quilt today and finished piecing the box blocks, so I will...