Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Get it Done: April

Slow down, slow down, slow down.  (I'm talking to myself here.  It doesn't seem to be working.)

March goals were:
1.  Tell It month three, which I eked out in the dregs of the month.

2.  Use my teal scraps.  Score!  Carrie Nation blocks, sampler blocks, a row quilt row, some 2" blocks, and an apron filled out this goal.

3.  Quilt 16 rings on my DWR quilt.  Don't laugh.  I tried.

4.  Finish two dresses for the wedding.  I managed one, and a vest.  Does that count for anything?

5.  An apron for my future SiL.  Done.  I hope she loves it as much as I do!  I'm excited to gift it this weekend.

6.  Finish the Assistant's teacher quilt top.  Done!

Completely finishing four goals and partially finishing 2 is going to be deemed fabulous.  This morning sickness nonsense is brutal.  My last three pregnancies were so much better than this one, although the first still holds the record for the worst!

I'm trying to rein myself in for April, but there are necessary finishes this month!

1. Tell It month 4.

2.  Purple scraps.  Since I just finished a purple apron, I won't have clothing on my list!

3.  DWR.  Progress. Mum only asking for progress.

4.  Finish our wedding/Easter clothes.m necessary by Easter!

5.  Finish the Assistant's quilt.  Probably folly, but otherwise I have two quilts to complete in May!

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Sorry the morning sickness is still causing you distress. Hopefully you'll get past the worst of it soon.

You had a great March. Good luck with your April goals.

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...