Sunday, August 20, 2017

Stash Report Week #33

It's been a few weeks since a stash report.  Between traveling, surgery for JoJo, and school, there's been less sewing and blogging.

I finished off a few more spools for a total of 21 for the year.

I also finished a small donation quilt.  DH bought home a yard of fabric from Ireland.

IN this week: 1 yard
OUT this week: 4 1/4 yards

IN YTD: 167 yards
OUT YTD: 102 3/4 yards
YTD Total: 64 1/4 yards IN

I'm not sure I have 64 more yards of use in me for the year, but I'll work on it!

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Even if you don't get to the 64 yards more, you've still done a great job of using up stuff in the stash this year.

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...