Sunday, August 4, 2024

Stash Report Week 31 and 15 Minutes

 This week, I made curtains and also bought a remnant of white and a package of bolt ends.  My stash report is headed in the wrong direction, but that’s okay.  One more spools is gone, for 15 used this year.

IN this week: 20 3/4 yards
OUT this week: 6 yards

IN YTD: 113 1/4 yards
OUT YTD: 45 1/4 yards
YTD Total: 68 yards IN

I’m so close to finishing the first quarter of my hexagon quilt.  I’m looking forward to starting the school year with excellent progress made.  If I am half done with the quilting by Christmas, that will be quite lovely.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Sometimes you have to add to finish. Fifteen spools used is nothing to sneeze at! Some yaers it's just a mixed bag on the metrics. I have yet to figure out how more sewing doesn't automatically mean more fabric out.

August Block Count

 I thought I wrote this, but it seems to be lost somewhere or I never wrote it at all… August was a quiet block month, with only 42 16-patch...