Sunday, August 18, 2024

Stash Report Weeks #32-33 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report is nothing.  I bought nothing (yay!) and stalled on my alphabet quilt.  I don’t have enough time (right now) to focus on quilting, so I’ll stick to my orange scraps and tackle the quilting later.

My hexagon quilt is seeing progress.  As predicted, it’s not quite as much progress as before school, but I am still easily quilting two lines in the frame each day.

Stash reports and quilting reports may be sporadic until I get into a routine of lesson planning and managing house stuff.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Progress is progress. it's hard to figure out how to re-allocate your time with a new job. Hope things smooth out soon.

August Block Count

 I thought I wrote this, but it seems to be lost somewhere or I never wrote it at all… August was a quiet block month, with only 42 16-patch...