Friday, March 16, 2012

Blocks 73-93

Two weeks of blocks...  I look forward to hitting 100 blocks!

3 string blocks (of which I took a picture of only two)...















A block for a pillow case (of which I will take a picture when I am done) to match this one.

17 baby quilt blocks, for a total of 31.  Only 11 more to go!  (One is next to my machine so I lay out all my pieces in the correct order!)  I am of the opinion that Idid not sort my colors well enough, as the "weaving" appearance does not show up, but it's still going to be pretty.

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

2 comments:

Henrietta said...

Those are exactly the colors in your baby quilt that I am craving right now.

I must go and smack myself now for drooling. LOL

Shelly said...

Way to go! You're still ahead, and you'll hit that 100 mark real soon!

Stash Report Week #16 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report remains unchanged.  I am adding borders and basting a small quilt this week, so I will have a shift in numbers soon. I fin...